How it Works in 3 Easy Steps
Once you register via our easy online portal and place your order, leave the cleaning to us.
Pickup clean and drop off dirty linens from our easy to use, conveniently located kiosk.
Register & place your linen rental order
• If you are ordering less than 48 before the date the linen is needed, please call to place your linen rental order: 541-382-3838. This is to verify inventory and to schedule assembly.
• We have made our ordering system as flexible as possible. If you find the form unable to accommodate your specific needs, please give us a call or send us an email with a good day & time for us to call you to place your linen order. We are even more flexible than our order form!
• Use your rental contract to help determine what size and how many sheet sets you’ll need.
• We use queen sheets for double and full size beds. So, if your house has 3 queen beds and 2 full size beds, you’ll need to order 5 sets of queen sheets.
• For towels, in our experience most families staying for a week order:
• Bath towels: 1½ – 2 per person. i.e.: for 6 people most orders are for 9 – 12 bath towels; for 10 people most orders are for 15 – 20 bath towels
• Hand towels: 2 – 3 per bathroom
• Washcloths: 1 – 1½ per person. i.e.: for 8 people, many people order between 8 and 12 washcloths depending on their individual needs. Not everyone uses washcloths, so not all orders include them.
• Bath mats: 1 – 2 per bathroom.
• For more information on order changes and cancellations, please read our rental terms.
Pick up your linens
• All linen orders will be processed at 165 NE Greenwood Ave, Suite D. All linen rental orders will be picked up and dropped off at the current location listed.
• You will receive confirmation your order is ready for pick-up (including bar code/pick-up code).
• You enter your PIN# to access the doors and enter PIN or scans barcode and retrieve order from locker.
• Our system receives confirmation that the order has been picked up
• You receive a confirmation that the order has been picked-up.
Please check your packing slip and make sure your entire order was built and is in good condition. In case of any errors, the quicker we know, the quicker we can correct it. If we do not hear from you by 12 pm the day after, it is agreed that your full order was received and all items were in clean, usable and undamaged condition.
Cleaning your linens
• You are allowed to wash the sheets and towels if needed during the rental period. Please take as much care with our linens as you would yours.
• Use warm water to wash and cold water rinse. Use a mild detergent. DO NOT USE BLEACH.
Do not over-dry.
• To view our replacement cost schedule for damaged linens, please read our rental terms.
Return your linens
• Please place all linens in the laundry bags included with your delivery.
• Enter your original PIN code that was sent to you when you placed order to access the doors.
• Place laundry bags in the designated chute marked return linen so our scanners can identify the RFID chips in the linen
• Our system will automatically check in the linen you returned. When we are processing the returned linen we again run it through a scanner just in case something was missed.
For more information on non-returned (missing) or damaged linens, please read our rental terms.